Friday, June 24, 2011

Garden - 6 weeks

Week 6 - wow time has really flown.  We now have everything up - second batches included.

I did some thinning of the beets, but still have 3 row of carrots I need to thin - this is much harder than you would think since if I am in the garden I have 2 kids trying to come in too.




Yellow Onions



Spinach



 Look at my tomatoes - they are huge - this is the biggest cherry tomato plant.



I tried to get a picture of the tomato clusters, but it was much harder than I though - as you can see in the picture above there are 2 fences in the way, but look at these babies.  I can't wait to eat them.



Our strawberry netting / cage has been very successful - look at this beauty.



The strawberry plants are doing super well - almost all of them have sent out shoots, this is the biggest one so far with roots already showing.



No comments:

Post a Comment