Thursday, June 09, 2011

A New Toy



If you know me, or have been following for a little bit, you know by know that I love to cook.  I cook, I bake, I can – I generally do it all.

So how does someone who does all this in the kitchen NOT yet have a food processor?

Iam extremely picky with my small (and large) kitchen appliances.  I take my time, do some research and figure out what I want, then I have to generally wait because the one I want is not the cheapest. 

The other day I got a brand new 12 cup KitchenAid food processor!

This thing is huge!  I wanted the 12 cup one because we are a family of 4 and I never make a small batch (well, hardly ever), so anything smaller would not have been a good option, and this one comes with 2 smaller bowls - a 10 cup one and a 4 cup one!

There are a bunch of other bells and whistles I am not sure I will ever use, but who knows – a egg / cream beating attachment – I guess if I don’t want to get out the stand mixer or it is being used by something else this could come in handy? It also has a citrus press attachment – so if you are now looking for fresh lemonade or orange juice – you know the place!

I will let you all know how I like it as I start using it more.


No comments:

Post a Comment