Friday, September 09, 2011

Winning

How many times have you said “I never win anything.”  I have said it more times than I can count. But guess what?  I won something!

Now I wish I was telling you all I won the lottery, if I was to win one thing in life – that would be my pick – but really who would not pick that?

I won a trampoline!

I entered a contest online on The Yummy Mommy Club website.  About a week later, I got an email saying I won.
I have to be honest – I did not believe it.  I almost didn’t even tell Hubby I thought there is no way.
But I emailed them back my contract information for shipping, and it all sounded legit.

But I still had a hard time believing it, hence I have not blogged about it. 
But I got my trampoline delivered yesterday!

I actually won something! 


(photo used with permission)

As a child growing up, I had a friend whose Grandma lived down the road and they had a trampoline, we used to head over there all the time and jump and jump and jump.
I loved it.  I always wanted one, but I knew they were expensive and knew that was not something my parents would buy us.
I also know they can be very dangerous.  But this one.  It looks like they have gotten some rocket scientists to re-design it to be as safe as possible.

Since we are in Canada, and snow is soon going to fly, my lovely trampoline is still in its boxes in the basement, we will wait until spring to set it up.
I am sure there will be plenty of photos of kids and adults jumping next year.
(My sister actually told me she will come over and use it whenever she can.)

What about you?
Have you ever won something? 
What did you win?

1 comment: