Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All About Me

I have started writing this post at least 10 times.  And every time I find it going into another direction, I start talking about my I blog, the thoughts behind the blog title, I even go onto a tangent about our dog.
But what I want to write is a post about me. Why do I find it so hard to write about myself.  I can tell you everything about my kids, but turn the spotlight on me (and I actually do like the spotlight on me), and I find it hard to find the words.
Here is a little bit about me (in point form so I can’t get distracted and go off about my kids)

-          I am in my early thirties
-          I am married to a wonderful man.

-          We have 2 kids together – Little Girl is 4 ½ and Little Boy just turned 3.
-          We have a 6 year old Long Haired Miniature Dachshund – names Brutis!


-          We live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

-          I work full time out of the house.
-          I love to cook and bake.
-          I make most meals from scratch in our house, but I do have Kraft Dinner and Hamburger Helper in the pantry too.
-          I grew up in a small town but moved to Calgary just  2 weeks out of high school.
-          I always said I would never again live in a small town, but now with kids I can see the benefits of it.
-          I really doubt we will ever move to a small town.  I have told hubby – it would have to have a Starbucks at a minimum!
-          I love coffee, red wine and Coca-Cola – all bad for me but I don’t care.


-          I don’t really like chocolate; it all goes to Hubby and the kids.
-          I love to read; I read about a book a week.
-          I am in 2 book clubs.
-          I planted a vegetable garden for the first time last year – and loved it!

-          I have 1 sister and 2 bothers – all are married, all live in Calgary and no one has kids but me.
-          I drive a minivan – big surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! :O) Love that top photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I agree, the town would have to have a Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete