Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Funny

I thought I would share a very funny picture.

This weekend hubby was in the washroom, as he might have spent just a little bit too much tine in there.

The kids decided they needed to lock him in the washroom, I was in the kitchen not really paying attention to what they were doing, but when he tried to get out, I got the call - "Jenny, can you please help me?"

Of course what kind of wife would I be if I did not snap a picture to show him and later blog about it.

Picture taken with my iPhone - sorry about the poor quality.
They piled everything they could find - movies, Little Girl's Leapster is in there.

The only thing that would have made this better was if I was not home at the time (he literally could not push the door open based on how they positioned the blue chair against the wall.

God, I love those kids!

1 comment: