Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Making Food Fun | Eating with Chopsticks

A little while ago I purchased some kids chopsticks, or learning chopsticks. 
The kids have such a good time eating with them and the other day we had popcorn for a snack and they both ate it entirely with chopsticks.






I was surpised when I first got them how well not only Little Girl did, but also how well Little Boy (only 3) did with them. 

I purchased these at a cooking store in Canmore, but I have subsequently seen them at my local dollar store.

2 comments:

  1. What a great, idea using popcorn to practice chopsticks! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Truck Catering Wedding I really get pleasure from the kind of matters publish here. Appreciate it with regard to sharing us a terrific facts which is basically very helpful. Excellent day!

    ReplyDelete