Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dancing

Little Girl got this dress from my brother and his wife last year sometime, and every once and a while, she puts it on and becomes a princess.


The other day, she was a princess and said she needed to dance with her handsome prince.

I really hope some day in the the future, I can get a picture of them dancing together at one of their weddings.



It has truly been an amazing experience to see these two become such great friends. 
To see them play so well together (yes they still fight, but not as much as they play) and to see them love each other, it has been more than I could ever have imagined or wished for.

1 comment:

  1. Where did they purchase that dress, do you know? I have a little girl that would LOVE to be a princess in a dress like that as well!

    ReplyDelete