Monday, April 30, 2012

A Soccer Mom


Today I am becoming a Soccer Mom.

Many of my friends have been in this category for a year or two but for us, Little Girl is starting soccer this year.

First I had to make sure she really wanted to play – remember she is pretty shy, but she really wants to play.
Second, I had to find a soccer team that does not have Saturday games – due to us camping we are out of town every second weekend.
 
So Little Girl tonight starts U5 soccer with Foothills Soccer here in Calgary.
Crossing my fingers we don’t get rained out tonight.

I have my chair, a blanket, sun screen, bug spray and a water bottle.
Is there anything I am missing?

Any of you more experiences sports Moms have an advice for me?

I have been spending quite a bit of time with Little Girl, talking her through what is going to happen, who she is going to meet.  Hoping it will go well go well for her.

One thing I do know, I will not be pulling off this look any time soon (or ever).


Victoria Beckham - the Ultimate Soccer Mom

Just to clarify: I am not going to be wearing stilettos to this game or any of her games.
Defiantly a Non-Stiletto event!

No comments:

Post a Comment