Friday, July 20, 2012

Looking for a Guest Poster

We are 1 week away from holidays! 
I can't wait, one week until we head back to the trailer and I can have Baileys in my coffee every morning, and there is a rule about needing a drink and book in hand no later than 2:00pm everyday!

But that also means I am going to be away from the Internet and my phone for a week, so I have a few posts that will be auto-posting, but I am looking for a guest post or two.  Anyone want to volunteer? 
Here are the topics your post could be:

  • Parenting / children
  • Food (recipe, cooking tip, etc)
  • Book review
Leave a comment if you want to guest post and we can chat from there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your holidays sounds awesome! ;) I'm not sure what I would guest post on...but I could if you want. Or Cruz could...but she would need some ideas..

    ReplyDelete