Monday, August 27, 2012

Ready for School


 
School supplies – check
School uniform – check
Lunch bag – check
New day home organized – check
Bus schedule – check
Little Girl ready – check
Mom ready – nowhere near!

We are ready for school or I should say we are physically ready and Little Girl is mentally ready, I am still wrapping my brain around the fact that 5 years ago right now she looked like this:

September Long weekend - 2007 (Little Girl - 4.5 months old)
 And now she looks like this:

4 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet! They grow up way too fast. I'm more nervous than Caleb is for the first day of grade 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Excited and a little bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! You may need a bit of wine, but I have faith that you can get through it.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete